About

“Treasure and Antiques” is my original blogging website about “treasure hunting” before my other blog which is “Treasure Hunt Club”.

So what is the difference between “Treasures and Antiques” from “Treasure Hunt Club”?

Treasure Hunt Club is all about providing information based on my own experiences and knowledge as a treasure hunter. However, Treasure and Antiques are about my personal thoughts, opinions, and interpretations of treasures signs discovered by our fellow TH (Treasure Hunters).

Thus, most content in this blog is my personal responses to our growing treasure hunting community.

If you are one of us and you want me to share my insight regarding your discovery or any question about this activity, then you are free to contact me.

History

As far as I can remember, I started Treasures and Antiques about 20 years ago. But then, I moved all of its original contents to my Self-Hosted blog (Treasure Hunt Club) and forgot all about this Blogger Platform.

Then the time came into my mind that I still need it which I can use as my secondary blogging website. As I already stated above, this is the place where I intend to share my insight about my responses to each and every fellow treasure hunter out there who has some questions to ask.

Based on my main blog (Treasure Hunt Club), I noticed that many have interesting comments with good questions so as sharing their own insights as well. This is what caught my attention that by further discussing them through a blog post, I can elaborate them making them easier particularly for beginners to understand the subject.

Present Plan for Treasures and Antiques

Currently, I only have very few blog posts since I moved and deleted all of its previous contents. Thus, my current plan for Treasures and Antiques is to provide a lot of contents for everyone to read and learn something about treasure hunting.

Future Plan for Treasures and Antiques

My main goal for Treasures and Antiques is to provide treasure hunting contents especially to its community the right insight and guidance in recovering certain treasure deposits.

Some of you may ask, “Why am I doing this for free? Why not write a book and sell it to make money? And etc…”

If I wanted to then I can write a book and sell it to make more money. But as a successful treasure hunter myself, “money is not an issue” for me. What I seek is the pleasure of helping others succeed.

Related Social Media Accounts

Treasures Hunt Club - Blogging Website

I have already mentioned in this post about my main blogging website which is “Treasure Hunt Club”. It is my main blogging website where you get to read the latest educational content about treasure hunting that I share.

YouTube Channel

I only have two YouTube Channel accounts but they are in Filipino language. Any other accounts claiming that I own them is not really mine. Thus, take note of the title or name of my YouTube Channel.

Treasure Hunt Club

My “Treasure Hunt Club” YouTube Channel is my main where I am most active uploading new videos for everyone to watch and learn something about treasure hunting.

Elmo Zugwalt

My “Elmo Zugwalt” YouTube Channel is my secondary channel where I upload videos answering mostly interesting questions. It also serves as a backup in case something happens into my main one.

FaceBook Page

I also have two FaceBook Page account which are the following:

Treasures and Antiques

I also regularly upload videos here on my “Treasures and Antiques” FaceBook Page with different content found on my YouTube Channel. I also consider this as my main FaceBook Page.

Treasure Hunt Club

My “Treasure Hunt Club” FaceBook Page is my secondary FB page. Since it is my secondary FB Page, it does not mean that I do not regularly upload contents on it. So it's best that you also have to check it out.

Aside from my YouTube Channels and FaceBook Pages, I also have the following social media accounts that you may want to check:

Twitter

Pinterest